Simplify Incentive Programs Requiring a Physical Return of Goods
The CCI Trade-in solution simplifies the administration of incentive programs requiring a physical return of merchandise or existing products in advance of reward issuance. The often elusive returns process can be managed through a single system — from a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request though reward reimbursement. CCI’s end-to-end solution supports all the essential audit steps, including receipt validation by receiving personnel or third-party administrators for trade-in items. The solution is custom built to conform to your program guidelines and business rules, including RMA processes, reward structure, approval and reimbursement criteria.
- Configurable program design ensures that your business rules for the program are met, including product eligibility, purchase criteria, trade-in value and approval process
- The automated RMA application process assigns reward value based on the eligibility of both the product purchased and/or the product returned
- Return agent administration may be assigned to anyone in your organization or a designated third-party organization, offering you the flexibility to manage the workflow and returns volume as needed
- Detailed reporting is provided on products purchased, as well as trade-in activity, throughout your partner base, highlighting both program and partner
- CCI can provide reimbursement services on a global scale for approved activities to either partners or end users as your program requires